Satsop Business Park’s Colocation Facility offers underground server space located between the cities of Seattle and Portland ideal for diversification, security and peace-of-mind.
Trusted by banks, government agencies, Internet service providers and private industries for colocating their mission critical infrastructure as well as emergency backup, Satsop Business Park meets the needs of organizations big and small. With four diverse optical fiber routes, central UPS and diesel power generation, locked cabinets and caged space housed underground hold servers that are secure and connected. Satsop Business Park also offers physical office space with desks and chairs to ensure your organization can stay operational even in the event of a disaster.
Built as a nuclear power plant, which was never completed, the Satsop Business Park is now a mixed-use business park and technology center with ample room to grow. It features ideal attributes for housing colocated services such as seismic stability, adequate elevation above the flood plain and redundant power infrastructure surrounded by the picturesque Satsop River Valley.
• 400 SF Containing 32 cabinets
• Caged space available
• Secure Access with Two-Factor Authentication
• Individually locked cabinets and cages
• 24x7x365 video surveillance
• Highly reliable power: 99.999% uptime
• Central UPS available
• Diesel backup generator w/24+ hrs storage
• Underground 12.5KV site distribution system
• Multiple Tier 1 providers
• Site previously selected for nuclear power plant ensures seismic stability
• Well above Flood Plain, elevation 390 ft.